Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day One - Starting Simple

Today I started my 365 days of photography challenge.  My goal is to take at least one photo (preferably a 'package') every day for an entire year.  Like a writer attempts a daily free-thought journal, my goal is to get to a point where the basics of photography (vision, formatting, settings, etc.) become natural and second nature.

Eventually, I plan to work on certain photography and post-production skills and am always up for a challenge, but for today, I stayed simple with a quick shoot from my brother-in-law's birthday party at the bowling alley.  We ended the evening at Panera for a quick bite to eat and a lovely group shot.


Matt picks up a spare

Nick's toss awards him a strike!

Group shot of some of my in-laws at dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment